A well tailored suit will provide the fit, material and color you desire.
We use three different tailoring houses to give you ample choices in how and where your suit is made.
1. The renowned U.S. Tailoring House, Adrian Jules made in New York.
Highest-grade USA tailor, Huge fabric selection Full canvas 6 - 10 week turn-around In-house final fittings.
2. Hart Schaffner Marx Custom fit made in the USA Since 1887 Large fabric selection, half canvas construction Short 6 week turn-around In-house final fitting
3. Platinum Fashions made in China Large fabric selection Half canvas construction
Short 6-8 week turn-around In-house final fittings.
Here’s How to Get Your Custom Suit in 6-8 weeks. It’s easy to own your very own, tailored suit.
1. Call us and book an appointment with Oscar to get started.
2. At the consultation, you’ll choose a fabric and we’ll take your measurements. This will take anywhere from an hour-and-a-half to three hours. Wear clothing that makes it easy to measure you — a close-fitting t-shirt or polo and pair of chinos is perfect. Note: If you have a suit or sport coat that fits you relatively well, please bring it with you. We can use it as a starting point to define what you’re looking for in a suit.
3. Once we receive your deposit, we can place the order with the tailoring house and your new suit should arrive within 6-8 weeks. 4. Once the suit is here, we’ll call you to come try it on. At that point, we’ll mark for hems and discuss other alterations. 5. Depending on the alterations required, you will be able to pick up your suit in ten days or less. final payment is due at that time.