A well tailored suit will provide the fit, material and color you desire.
We use four different tailoring houses to give you ample choices in how and where your suit is made.
1. The renowned U.S. Tailoring House:
Adrian Jules made in New York.
Highest-grade USA tailor, Huge fabric selection, half or full canvas 8 - 10 week turn-around In-house final fittings.
2. Platinum Fashions made in China.
Large fabric selection Half canvas construction
and a Short 6 - 8 week turn-around
In-house final fittings.
3. Rivelino Made in China.
Large selection of Italian fabrics,
half canvas construction,
Short 6 - 8 week turn-around,
In-house final fitting.
4. Data-fit Blazers and suits. Made in Thailand While there are fewer fabric choices this option is a faster and less expensive alternative to traditional Made to measure. The turn-around is a speedy 3-4 weeks to finished product.
Here’s How to Get Your Custom Suit in just a few weeks. It’s easy to own your very own, made to measure tailored suit.
1. Call us and book an appointment with our custom clothier, Oscar, to get started.
This appointment will take about two hours.
2. At the consultation, you’ll choose a fabric and we’ll take your measurements. Wear clothing that makes it easy to measure you — a close-fitting t-shirt or polo and pair of chinos is perfect. Note: If you have a suit or sport coat that fits you relatively well, please bring it with you; we can use it as a starting point to define the fit that you’re looking for in a suit.
3. Once we receive your deposit, we can place the order with the tailoring house and your new suit should arrive within 3-10 weeks.
4. Once the suit is here, we’ll call you to come try it on. for a final fitting. At that point, we’ll mark for hems and discuss other alterations.
5. Depending on the alterations required, you will be able to pick up your suit in ten days or less. final payment is due at that time.